The Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) Department will become globally prominent and locally relevant in the conduct and application of high-quality research on development, relationships, and families; program evaluation, and policy studies to solve societal problems and to strengthen the well-being of children, adults, and families. We are dedicated to training the next generation of responsible leaders and committed, productive citizens who contribute to a sound economy and a strong democracy.
- 11/03 - 11/27: Evolving Landscapes: 100 Years of Change in Western China
- 12/03: Community & Nonprofit Leaders of UW-Madison: NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION CONSULTING
- 12/06: Textile and Apparel Design Portfolio Show
- 12/07: Replay: Sustainable Kidswear Fashion Show
- 12/13: Interior Design Portfolio Show
- 4/26 - 5/06: Design MMoCA